Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
  Xem bản in Chủ đề trước | Chủ đề kế tiếp 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 05/04/24 9:02 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 05/04/24 8:15
Bài viết: 5
Excellent Robles vs Bad Robles: Victor Robles made a rather incredible diving play in the outfield in Chicago's Wrigley Area, burglarizing Cubs' C/1B P. J. Higgins of extra bases with an all-out, full-extension catch in the 5th inning of the collection ending on Wednesday which will certainly end up on highlight reels for the Washington Nationals' 2022 campaign. In the 7th, nonetheless, Robles made a poor decision on an include from facility area. With Steve Cishek on the pile, and a jogger on, Cishek walked Higgins, before surrendering an RBI single by Nick Madrigal, on which Patrick Wisdom scored, and Robles airmailed a toss home when he had no shot at Wisdom, sending it over home and straight to the backstop, allowing both joggers to advance with one out, in a 2-2 game, and a sac fly placed the Cubs up for good in what wound up a 4-2 win for the home team. Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports "We obtained to proceed to remain on him," Nats' skipper Davey Martinez told reporters after his club dropped 2 of 3 when driving in Wrigley. "When he threw it, I saw his reaction, he knew that the sphere should have been down. You've just reached understand that part of the video game, which's something that he needs to begin discovering. You can't just come up there and fire the sphere and hope that it's going to go. You have actually obtained to have an idea. You have actually got to have a plan prior to you get-- [prior to] the sphere comes to you. But we're going to grill him once more concerning it. That, to me, is a huge play right there. "We keep the runners initially and 2nd, other points can occur. However when you airmail a sphere like that, and allow both joggers development to the following base. That was difficult. " Robles, 25, and in his 6th big organization period, is still making blunders they've been "barbecuing him about", but he's likewise efficient in the magnificent plays he made previously in Wednesday's game. "As all of us know, he can be electrical around," Martinez claimed. "Once again, it's those little points, right? Comprehending the game, and being in a position where in a circumstance like that, he knows what he needs to do prior to it takes place. That's the largest point: Assume before the ball's hit to you, and understand what you require to do if the ball's hit to you. " Garca Sits With Knee Soreness: Luis Garca was originally booked as component of the Nationals' schedule for the series finale in Wrigley Area, but the 22-year-old infielder was scratched late with a knee concern. " He had a little pain in his appropriate knee," supervisor Davey Martinez discussed after the video game, "so I really did not desire to take any opportunities. He obtained some treatment, he said he felt better throughout the game, so with the time off tomorrow we'll see exactly how he really feels come Friday https://www.nationalsshorts.com. " Garcia has actually been on a nice perform at home plate, going 16 for 52 (. 308/. 315/. 500) over the last 14 games, with 2 doubles, a triple, and 2 home runs over that stretch. Kyle Ross-USA TODAY Sports Garca is established to make a relocation to keystone when/if the Nationals bring up C. J. Abrams, the 21-year-old shortstop the club acquired from San Diego's Padres in the Juan Soto/Josh Bell profession, who ended up being the organization's top-ranked gamer on Baseball America's checklist of the Nats' leading potential customers complying with the deal. Martinez stated he really did not prepare for the knee problem for Garca bring about an IL stint. " Right now, no," Martinez claimed. "Like I claimed he felt a little much better. I spoke with our clinical team and they said it was a great deal looser than it was prior to the video game. " Missing Corbin's Turn: Via 23 begins, Patrick Corbin is (4-16) with a 7. 02 AGE, 4. 96 FIP, and a. 331/. 387/. 533 line versus in 11013 IP, and he has actually two years left on his 6-year/$ 140M handle the Nationals, so they're figured out to figure points out, however with the means points are going, and have entered the last three periods, considering that he assisted the club win the Globe Collection in the initial year in D. C. in 2019, something needed to transform. " The numbers are up there," Martinez acknowledged this week, as priced estimate by MASN's Mark Zuckerman, when he spoke to reporters regarding Corbin's ongoing battles. " Yet with that being stated, we've truly reached forget the numbers and start fresh. For me, it's concerning his next beginning and what he can do in his next begin, and go from there. I don't want him to regress and return the various other means. I desire him to stress over going 1-0 in his following beginning, and develop from there. " With that said being stated, the Nats did determine to miss what would have been his following start for the club this weekend break. " For me, it is a tough choice, since he's extremely competitive. And he takes the sphere every 5 days," Martinez explained. Photo by Rich Schultz/Getty Images "He's trying to sort some points out, and some days he looks actually, actually excellent. And the last couple of outings, he could not leave the first inning. " Corbin failed to leave the first in two of his last three beginnings, which is undoubtedly harming the bullpen also, so the Nationals are determined to locate a fix, due to the fact that he's going to become part of points in D. C. moving forward. " No matter what any person assumes," Martinez stated, ".. he's going to be just one of our starters following year and the year after that. We have actually reached obtain him much better. "" I simply believe that it's so challenging to service things throughout the period because you're constantly in constant prep work mode for you following begin," GM Mike Rizzo informed 106. 7 the follower in D. C. 's Sports Junkies in his regular browse through this past Wednesday. "But I think this will certainly give him a little time to tip back, we can actually dive right into the video and the film and give him an opportunity to do a little tweaking with our pitching individuals in a less-competitive place where he can lend a hand the bullpen and deal with some points and try to modify his distribution a little bit and come back on course where we need him to be https://www.nationalsshorts.com/Stephen_Strasburg_Shorts. "

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến: