Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
  Xem bản in Chủ đề trước | Chủ đề kế tiếp 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Thank gosh was finally able to craft
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 02/02/24 13:53 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 02/02/24 13:51
Bài viết: 18
What's more, Conan Exiles has a 'Vanity Camera', toggled by pressing V, which lets you examine your character from all angles. This is about the point in the game where you'll notice the dong-and-sack physics POE currency trade , provided by the Unreal 4 engine. Have a look.

NSFW, more cock & balls from Conan Exile. I hope this is earning me XP pic.twitter.com/159udrkgIpJanuary 30, 2017

See more
warning, NSFW because of Conan Exile's cock & balls gif ok pic.twitter.com/H41VsIHy4jJanuary 30, 2017

See more
Thank gosh was finally able to craft some clothing so i'm not completely naked (note: nsfw still cock & bawlz) pic.twitter.com/c7YFiGnyaxJanuary 30, 2017

See more
If you're asking, the answer is yes. Yes, I did very nearly die of dehydration (in the game) while making gifs of my character's flopping pouch and jiggling wang. I can't help it! Physics are fun, cocks and balls are utterly ridiculous, and you just don't see them together in games that often. So I jumped, and squatted, and lurched, and ran, and turned, and hunched, all while taking in the majesty of a physics-enabled package.

Look, I promise I'll have a more substantial post on Conan Exiles in the near future. Presumably, the Early Access survival game has features and activities beyond watching your character's pipe and nuts jumping and jiggling all over the place. And hey, I did craft a shirt, but I'm making it a personal goal to never, ever wear pants.

PC Gamer Newsletter
Sign up to get the best content of the week, and great gaming deals, as picked by the editors.

By submitting your information you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and are aged 16 or over.Conan Exiles to POE buy currency get full mod support on PC

Funcom's incoming survival open-world sandbox adventure game Conan Exiles is due January 31. When it lands, it'll come with full mod support.

As detailed in a post on the game's site, mod developers will be able to download a custom Unreal Engine editor and will be to craft new monsters, weapons and whole host of other gameplay adjustments by way of modding tools. A mod management tool also connects to the Steam Workshop, allowing players access to the mods with the click of a button.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến: