Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 4 bài viết ] 
  Xem bản in Chủ đề trước | Chủ đề kế tiếp 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 3 27/09/22 11:50 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 27/09/22 11:48
Bài viết: 1
It is estimated that three out of four elderly people have at least one chronic disease in brazil, according to ibge data. This is because, with advancing age, immunity becomes more fragile, there is a higher incidence of neoplasms and the risk of cardiovascular events increases, for example. To avoid and treat pathologies, it is essential to have medical follow-up and good lifestyle habits , such as eating well and performing physical activity. However, even the elderly population and their caregivers are concerned about their health, it is recommended to avoid hospitals. In this environment there are some risks that should only be faced if there is an extreme need, as there are other safer and more complete forms of care.

In this article we will explain what are the risks of the hospital for the elderly when there is no need, the right time to go to a hospital environment and what is the difference between the hospital-centered model and the proposal of cemig saúde to better serve its patients. For this, we count on the help of raissa costa — nurse at gsd, health management . Check it out below! What Whatsapp phone number list are the risks of the hospital for the elderly when there is no dire need? The risks of hospitals for the elderly already existed, but they became even greater amid the covid-19 pandemic, as the new coronavirus has a high rate of transmissibility.

Hình ảnh

This means that in environments with several sick people, such as a hospital, the chance of contracting the virus is very high. In the elderly, the condition is usually much more severe, especially in those over 80 years of age and people with chronic diseases. In addition, going directly to the hospital can result in punctual treatment, which will only resolve the momentary symptom. When this situation occurs frequently and without indication, the elderly person no longer has a regular and continuous follow-up with a reference team. In this case, there is a loss of care, because the doctor does not know your health history, nor the family.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 4 11/01/23 13:20 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 11/01/23 13:12
Bài viết: 3
Historical Dramas
Historical dramas are a type of television series that takes place in the past. They are usually set in ancient or medieval times and follow accurate historical figures and events. Historical dramas are often based on historical fiction but are not considered true dramas because they do not tell a story with a beginning, middle, and end.
https://doramasmp4.stream/

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 08/09/23 18:51 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 11/09/22 21:14
Bài viết: 10
Hello everyone, I've been very nervous lately because of my studies and work. All this is quite difficult to combine, and it takes a lot of strength and nerves from me.I also want to fit my personal life. So that all this does not turn into a routine. I'm on the verge of breaking down. Tell me, can anyone here advise me a remedy that could relax me and make me less nervous?

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Chủ nhật 10/09/23 22:30 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 5 08/09/22 22:02
Bài viết: 25
Did you know that the substances in magic mushrooms make the brain work in a completely different way? I know what I'm talking about because I often use magic mushrooms and order them from the best store https://www.shrooms-online.org/product/apollo-edibles-1000mg/. I am a designer and it helps me to come up with unusual things and stay creative and fun.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 4 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến0 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến: