Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
  Xem bản in Chủ đề trước | Chủ đề kế tiếp 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 7 07/09/24 13:04 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 07/09/24 10:59
Bài viết: 7
April 1 UPI) -- Oregon defend Sabrina Ionescu is nonetheless the speak of the gals's NCAA basketball match, primary the Ducks toward their initially at any time Greatest , who was known as a to start with staff All-American Monday, led the path for the Ducks with 31 details within their get in excess of Mississippi Region Sunday. She strike a late 3 pointer for the clincher in opposition to Bulldogs with 1:12 still left, positioning the Ducks guide back again in direction of 6 details."At that minute inside of year, I didn't need to have it toward move toward extra time https://www.mississippistateshop.com/collections/shakeel-moore-jersey, " Ionescu claimed."I didn't require in the direction of provide them any added alternatives in direction of ranking. I was additionally Incredibly exhausted. Allow for me strike this and stroll off towards the Supreme 4."RelatedElite 8: Auburn reaches Supreme 4 for initial period as soon as gain above KentuckyMarch Insanity: Virginia overcomes Purdue in the direction of progress toward Best FourMarch Insanity: Duke star Zion Williamson's Nike shoe lost; 'importance $250K'Within just the gain higher than the Bulldogs, she way too grabbed 7 rebounds and 8 will help, slipping exactly shorter of what would incorporate been her 19th vocation 12 months, she led the Ducks with averages of 19.6 specifics, 7.5 rebounds and 8.1 allows for each match through the monthly towards be the very first decide on within the potential WNBA Draft, Ionescu preset the NCAA Department I history for occupation triple-doubles within just 2017 and proceeds in direction of be the most significant strain in just the match. Her dagger in opposition to the Bulldogs was clutch functionality, nonetheless she didn't consider a lot of it each time she took the shot."That was relocating inside no matter, " she explained as soon as the get. "No other direction in the direction of say it.""In a natural way she's a heck of a participant, " Mississippi Place teach Vic Schaefer claimed."I strategy she generated some genuinely demanding photographs at the conclude of the shot clock. That's what ideal avid gamers do."Ionescu and the Ducks progress toward the Best 4 inside Tampa https://www.mississippistateshop.com/collections/nate-williams-jersey, Florida, in which they will facial area the champion of Monday's sport concerning Baylor and Iowa.

https://www.mississippistateshop.com/collections/shawn-jones-jr-jersey
Isaac Stansbury Jersey

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến: